Moonspear ^____^
Moonspear
Babe
36 Posts
Ooc — Kat
All Welcome 
Ever since first meeting @Tikaani, they often begged @Sialuk to take them back to @Moonshadow’s ulaq. Every so often, their mother granted their wish. Today was one of those days, and Pie now knew the path well enough to lead the way!

They bounced right up to the doorway and stuck their nose inside to exclaim, Hellooooo? Anybody hooooome? I bringed you a song, Tiki!

Their yellow eyes eagerly plumbed the dim interior. They’d since met @Nashua and @Nayati, though Tiki remained their favorite. Part of Pie always wished to take her home with them, though anaa had explained how sad it would make the baby’s mother and brothers should they take her away.
Common Tongue | Atkan Aleut

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Moonspear
Babe
14 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Aani had watched for the pup named Pie. She didn't know any others. Not really. She wondered if they would come and play again.

Ears qent up and little pudgy body raced forward. Coming nose to nose with pie. Eyes bright. Singsing?
Moonspear
Villager
533 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Moonshadow was taking a short walk within earshot of her den when she heard the young pup call out to hers. The dark woman relaxed by the entrance as she watched Tikaani greet her friend.
Moonspear
Babe
36 Posts
Ooc — Kat
“Sing,” Tikaani chirped, “sing!”

Treepie didn’t need to be asked twice thrice!

In the tiki, tiki, tiki, tiki, tiki room!
All the birds sing words and the flowers croon!

They clapped their paws at the end of the verse, yellow eyes shining as they waited to see what their younger friend thought of the song.

Lyrics belong to Disney.
Common Tongue | Atkan Aleut

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Moonspear
Babe
14 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Tikaani was blown away by her friend who sang and clapped paws. Ahe tried to join in, but couldn't quite get the clap right. And she ended up sprawled on her back looking up with eyes shining in delight.

Teach tiki?

She thumped her tiny tail and looked up with a pout. How awesome it was to be older and so good at singing.