Dawnlark Plains Meat-Cute
27 Posts
Ooc — Yabble
"Huh. Can’t say I’ve ever felt like that before."  Sure, traveling alone could get quiet at times, but Kaaya never really believed that she was alone. There was always something. Whether that was a raven assisting during a hunt or a loner stopping for a chat — she was definitely alone, but she’d never truly felt lonely. 

Light emerged from the path infront of them, the trees around them opening up towards larger lands. Their time together drained faster as the light from the gap grazed their paws. 

"I envy you." She chuckled.

"The knowledge of this world is endless, and so is the ego of the creatures that inhabit it.
 You must first look away from your reflection in order to be able to flip your point of view."
Loner
146 Posts
Ooc — Xenon
"Don't say that just yet."

She snickered, glancing towards the land in front of them. "I'll leave you here. But let's cross paths again someday, alright?"
       Why Wait to Live?
27 Posts
Ooc — Yabble
She nodded. "I’m we will. Life has a way of doing things like that." 

She craned her neck over to nuzzle her short-termed companion affectionately before backing away. 
"The next time we meet, I hope you’ll have found exactly what it is you’re looking for." She remarked.

"Goodbye for now, Bright Eyes." Kaaya grinned, turning to walk off.

"The knowledge of this world is endless, and so is the ego of the creatures that inhabit it.
 You must first look away from your reflection in order to be able to flip your point of view."
Loner
146 Posts
Ooc — Xenon
She smiled as she watched her go, unable to hold her tail back from wagging as she did.

It was bittersweet, but she trusted that they would see each other again soon.
       Why Wait to Live?