Can I drop/switch trades?
She Made Broken Look Beautiful & Strong Look Invincible. She Walked With The Universe On Her Shoulders & Made It Look Like A Pair Of Wings.
363 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
So say Grace gets her Caregiver trade, and I decide I no longer want her to be a Hunter, would I be able to do the work towards another and switch out the icons? If so, does that mean shes no longer a hunter then, like she resigned or something?
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Your character may switch trades. Remember, you can have up to two trades and three specialties. Let's say Grace is a Hunter and Mercenary but you would like for her to be a Caregiver. You must give up either Hunter or Mercenary (and all specialties earned within) in order to pursue Caregiver.

I hope that example makes sense. Please let me know if you any further questions on the subject. :)
She Made Broken Look Beautiful & Strong Look Invincible. She Walked With The Universe On Her Shoulders & Made It Look Like A Pair Of Wings.
363 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Okay and if I decide Caregiver isnt for her and I wanted to get Hunter and Trapper back, is it as easy as switching back or do you have to redo all the work?
363 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
And how does dropping a Trade effect her IC?
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
I think that will be up to your leaders' discretion (in answer to both questions). It may be seen as unfavorable for a character to swap trades repeatedly, for instance.