Ankyra Sound if i told you what i was, would you turn your back on me
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
The nervous nelly began to speak, but he quickly decided against it after uttering his first word.  Understandable.  The two barely knew each other, and Reek could recognize his apprehension in divulging personal information to a stranger. Instead, the white male redirected the conversation back to Reek.

"Oh, thankfully no," lightly chortled the bastard in response to Pan's question.  "More than likely, the Nereides would have culled me as a pup."  In his youth, Reek had been the insubordinate sort with a heaping disdain for authority.  But, as the ragged wolf entered adulthood, the flames of rebellion had burned down only to the still smoldering coals, slightly glowing with a silent bitterness.  "No," continued the loquacious wolf as he turned toward Pantaleimon. "I'm from a place far, far north from here.  Some place the pink skins call Or-rey-gon, and I belonged to the Whiteriver Pack.  My situation was... complicated at best, but long story short:  I left, and that was the best decision I've ever made."  The details were unimportant and for another time.  The only thing that mattered to the bastard is where he ended up... and moving forward.  "Wandered for a while, did some soul searching, and ended up here.  That's about it Pants... What's your story?"  He added, tone dry and matter of fact, pushing a paw into Pants' unadorned shoulder.  
Messages In This Thread
RE: if i told you what i was, would you turn your back on me - by Reek - March 17, 2015, 01:34 PM