The Sunspire And as our lives change, come whatever, we will still be friends forever
812 Posts
Ooc —
Haha, that's fine. Maybe next time! ;)

"Well, if you ever do take off to greener pastures, just leave a forwarding address with someone here or something," Junior quipped, then nodded. "Thief River Falls. It's a few days north of here. Our cousin, Bones, leads it with her mate, Ira. She came to visit us when we were really little, though I know I don't remember it." She shrugged a bony black shoulder. "She actually saved my life, though. The reason I left the plateau was because I went into the mountains and hurt myself by accident. She found me, took me in and, well... the rest is history."

She let Tytonidae digest that for a moment before saying, "But I'd love it if you visited! You can meet Swordfish, Bones, Ira... the whole gang. And I do plan to visit here again. I'll try to bring the boy toy with me next time. You'd like him. He's really sweet... and gentle," she added because it was a term her sister had used to describe Summer.

"Think he's coming?" Junior asked after a few minutes, as they'd received no howl of acknowledgement and no handsome young man had yet appeared to join them.
Messages In This Thread
RE: And as our lives change, come whatever, we will still be friends forever - by Junior - March 23, 2015, 11:49 AM