Blackfeather Woods Smile For The Camera
8 Posts
Ooc — Will
A gleam of amusement touched the boy's crystalline blue eyes as Ohen blinked at him before speaking his name and sitting up with an expression of utter shock plastered across his face. This time, Kelorth could not help but chuckle softly, the sound rumbling gently from his chest. "Guess you haven't mastered the skill of hiding your emotions, little brother." It was always amusing for Kelorth to frighten or surprise one of his siblings, the look of shock upon their faces were priceless, in fact you could almost say he made sure to keep a logbook of their surprised faces in his head. In times of grief, sadness, bla bla bla...he could look at their faces and laugh at their expressions.

Kelorth raised an eyebrow at his question, "Am I not allowed to follow my instincts like my fellow littermates and explore the world outside Dragon Valley? I do not wish to later inherit the reins of the Valley, I wish to go out and find a place for myself." Bright eyes of the ocean gazed curiously at the swarthy fellow. "Is that not the reason why you left? Or is it because our beloved sister left first?"
Messages In This Thread
Smile For The Camera - by Ohen - March 25, 2015, 10:10 PM
RE: Smile For The Camera - by Kelorth - March 25, 2015, 11:09 PM
RE: Smile For The Camera - by Ohen - March 26, 2015, 09:03 AM
RE: Smile For The Camera - by Kelorth - March 27, 2015, 03:32 AM
RE: Smile For The Camera - by Ohen - March 27, 2015, 07:39 AM