Redhawk Caldera One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
"Yes, she looks just like her mother, except she gets the black tail from me," Peregrine said, making no comment further about meeting the remaining leaders. He secretly didn't approve—finding Fox was as simple as tracking her down at the Alphas' den—but he could see that Sebastian was keeping busy with other tasks, so he wasn't about to make an issue of it. "Our son, Nightjar, looks like the two of us mixed together. And our youngest, Raven, takes after me," he added.

Wildfire responded to the sound of her sister's name by abruptly dropping the hoof and looking up at her father. "Ayer?!" she squawked at him. Lately, she had been particularly attached to the larger, darker puppy. "Er...?" Wildfire babbled, moving to her father's side and pawing at his leg. She whined quietly under her breath. Where was Raven? Why wasn't she here? Could they go back and get her? Although the puppy could hardly articulate all that, her golden eyes were wide and questioning as she murmured, "Vin."
Messages In This Thread
RE: One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas - by Wildfire - March 30, 2015, 08:24 AM