Redhawk Caldera One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Wildfire glanced at Sebastian, then refocused on her father. "Vin!" she said, louder this time. She reared up and clawed at his leg like a kitten against a cat tree, sliding back down and plopping on her bottom. "Dahdee!" she said loudly, begging for his attention.

Answering for her, Peregrine nodded at the subordinate. "She's attached to her sister lately. Wanna go fetch Raven?" he added, glancing down at Wildfire and causing her to leap up in excitement again. He shook her off his leg, then said, "Okay. Grab your toy and we'll go get her."

The pup didn't quite understand the words, though when the Alpha male pointed a toe at the discarded hoof, she pounced it and clasped it in her jaws. She then began prancing, eager to show it off to Raven and drop it off at the den to be added to her growing hoard.

"Follow us," Peregrine said to Sebastian, beginning to walk back toward the den. Wildfire danced ahead. "Right here," he said, pausing to show the potential Gamekeeper the cache nearest to the Alphas' den. "We're right up here. Feel free to drop by sometime. We'll see you later. Come on, Wifi."

The puppy glanced at Sebastian again, waving her tail at him, then scampered after Peregrine, bumping into her father's legs as he led the way to the den to fetch not only Raven but hopefully Fox and Nightjar as well. They could go on a little family jaunt together.

Thanks for the thread! You can either post again or just ship it to the archives. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas - by Wildfire - March 30, 2015, 12:40 PM