Blacktail Deer Plateau the joy you give to others is the joy that comes back to you
marrow of the spirit
1,313 Posts
Ooc — Ku
Gonna fade this out!

"I'm sure he would," he said, wanting to dispel the notion of it being an imposition. "You certainly proved yourself when we were at the Spine, and that I can vouch for." A similar grin to her own flickered across his features; he was simply happy to be reunited with his traveling companion. The possibility of her joining him at the plateau was simply another thing he did not want to pass up. It was more than just the fact that she had been a valuable asset in the ranks once before; his fondness of her reached further than that for reasons he had yet to piece together.

"C'mon, let's go find him," Mordecai said, giving her a firm nudge. "Perhaps after we find him, then you can worry about taking care of my crippled self." He started off loosely, encouraging her to join him. Only then did he notice that Luke had left them and that he found interesting, if only for the fact that he would have extended the invitation to the fisherman recently come to their collective midst. But for now, he only moved on to seek out Dante and bring Harlyn into their fold.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]