Redhawk Caldera and i feel all of it, too, you know
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Slight PP—let me know if you mind. :)

There was a sense of relief after Wildfire released her bowels. She sighed, lips smacking together. She was ready to try sleeping again, as long as no one interrupted her with more pokes and prods. She settled down, though she wasn't still for more than three seconds before she felt warm breath washing over her again. It wasn't annoying, exactly, but it effectively kept her awake.

Wildfire squawked and thrust out a single foreleg: her right. She narrowly avoided punching Magpie in the nose. Once in the air, she spread her toes like a flower right in front of her aunt's eyes. The newborn then slowly reeled in her outstretched leg, luring Magpie's face closer to her own, albeit unconsciously. When they were practically nose to nose, the babe smiled sleepily, which highlighted the fat rolls around her neck. She then stuck out her tongue, its tip resting on Magpie's charcoal nose.
Messages In This Thread
and i feel all of it, too, you know - by OG Magpie - February 22, 2015, 09:09 PM
RE: and i feel all of it, too, you know - by Wildfire - February 22, 2015, 09:21 PM
RE: and i feel all of it, too, you know - by OG Magpie - February 22, 2015, 09:29 PM
RE: and i feel all of it, too, you know - by Wildfire - February 23, 2015, 10:01 AM
RE: and i feel all of it, too, you know - by OG Magpie - March 18, 2015, 09:08 PM
RE: and i feel all of it, too, you know - by Wildfire - March 19, 2015, 07:54 AM
RE: and i feel all of it, too, you know - by OG Magpie - March 31, 2015, 10:25 AM
RE: and i feel all of it, too, you know - by Wildfire - March 31, 2015, 12:31 PM
RE: and i feel all of it, too, you know - by OG Magpie - March 31, 2015, 12:47 PM
RE: and i feel all of it, too, you know - by Wildfire - March 31, 2015, 01:08 PM