The Sunspire get it while it's hot
416 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
If Summer had expected her to elaborate on that little diddy, he had another thing coming. Instead, Tytonidae took it at face value and assumed he merely thought her comment had been, well, interesting.. She wagged her tail at him (if such a thing is even possible) and returned to a comfortable silence. The most thought Tytonidae had given to a potential romance was, well, that it seemed like an idea that she didn't want to pursue. Not because she disliked Summer in any way. And he was pretty cute, but if there was something that was supposed to flutter in her heart, it did not. In its place was just a warm, content feeling. There were no nervous giggles or uneasy silences with him. And that was what she had been led to believe made romance.

After a few minutes, Ty led the conversation in an entirely different direction. "Once I’m good enough at hunting, I want to go visit my dad. And maybe the plateau. I don’t know if they'll want to see me, though." Would anybody from the plateau want to see her? Did she even want to see them? The last time she had attempted to make amends, their eyes had all been trained on Osprey, and they'd completely ignored her presence. She feared the same thing would happen if she attempted to visit them again. Her father, Peregrine, had always been a rock in her life, even if he had gone to live far away. She knew that, no matter what, she could turn to him.
Messages In This Thread
get it while it's hot - by RIP Tytonidae - March 20, 2015, 05:39 PM
RE: get it while it's hot - by Summer Ostrega - March 20, 2015, 07:51 PM
RE: get it while it's hot - by RIP Tytonidae - March 23, 2015, 10:12 AM
RE: get it while it's hot - by Summer Ostrega - March 26, 2015, 06:42 PM
RE: get it while it's hot - by RIP Tytonidae - April 02, 2015, 01:20 PM
RE: get it while it's hot - by Summer Ostrega - April 03, 2015, 08:57 PM
RE: get it while it's hot - by RIP Tytonidae - April 04, 2015, 06:51 PM
RE: get it while it's hot - by Summer Ostrega - April 06, 2015, 08:07 PM
RE: get it while it's hot - by RIP Tytonidae - April 20, 2015, 07:49 PM
RE: get it while it's hot - by Summer Ostrega - April 24, 2015, 08:07 AM
RE: get it while it's hot - by RIP Tytonidae - April 30, 2015, 10:31 AM