Nova Peak believe in heroes
497 Posts
Ooc — Java
Master Ranger
"Asylum..?" He slurred the word, perplexed by it, and watched as the woman seemed to assume a stronger posture. The thought hadn't crossed his mind - or maybe it had, but Tryphon was too slow in the head to notice. He did as he was told. The sadness left his voice because he clammed right up, and he sat up so that he wasn't a weeping willow before her. As quickly as he could, Tryphon tried to think of things to tell about himself; his strengths were limited due to his age and he wasn't sure what to say.

"M-my name is Tryphon," was the first thing he listed, and the name itself tasted strange upon his tongue; he attributed this to nerves. "I lived by a river, and by the sea before that, and.." Elsewhere? As he mentioned these places, the boy's mind flashed with images; first the stranger who found him at the river mouth, and then a brief memory of being submerged in the sea; there was a sharp-faced woman and a boy, pale and young, beside him. And before that...? "And I can fish." Was that it? 

An apologetic look slipped across his round face, creasing it with worry once more. Tryphon licked his lips, pondered a little bit more, and tried to list something of more value. "Y-you, you've been blessed," it was an abrupt change of topic, but he motioned to the roundness of her belly all the same; his caretaker by the river had been a new mother as well, so new that she nearly drove the boy away out of fear for the little lives. He hoped this pale woman would show as much mercy. "I spent some time helping someone with their own newborns. I'm... I'm good with kids." He was still a child himself, after all.

"I'm sorry I don't know what to say." His ears fell back against his head, and Tryphon's yellow-pointed face turned glum again. His nose pointed at the ground, while those moonshine eyes of his looked away from the woman in his company.
Messages In This Thread
believe in heroes - by Larus - March 31, 2015, 05:16 PM
RE: believe in heroes - by Bazi - April 02, 2015, 04:31 PM
RE: believe in heroes - by Larus - April 03, 2015, 01:53 PM
RE: believe in heroes - by Bazi - April 05, 2015, 06:11 AM
RE: believe in heroes - by Larus - April 05, 2015, 02:46 PM
RE: believe in heroes - by Bazi - April 05, 2015, 02:56 PM
RE: believe in heroes - by Larus - April 05, 2015, 03:23 PM
RE: believe in heroes - by Bazi - April 05, 2015, 03:41 PM
RE: believe in heroes - by Larus - April 05, 2015, 04:05 PM
RE: believe in heroes - by Bazi - April 06, 2015, 07:07 AM