Redhawk Caldera I only appeared so I could fade away
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Fox had dropped a bone between Wildfire and Raven just moments ago, causing a lively game of tug-o'-war to ensue. Although Wildfire put every ounce of her energy into it, there was simply no hope for her. She was already much smaller than both her brother and sister. At last, Raven tore the bone from her mouth and trundled away with it. The smaller pup considered giving chase, yet just let it go with a shrug. Maybe Raven would end up sharing it with her later.

Turning, she noticed that Peregrine and Nightjar had returned. At the very moment she realized they were back, her brother screamed, "OUCH!" quite loudly. "Ouchie?" she echoed, trotting over to him. Her legs were getting longer and her feet were still too big, so Wildfire's movements were rather ungainly. "Ni'jar? 'S wrong?" she queried, putting a strange emphasis on the word wrong if only because it was still new and slightly difficult to to pronounce. Wildfire's black tail swayed inquisitively, her head tilting as her golden eyes sought and captured his pale blue gaze.
Messages In This Thread
I only appeared so I could fade away - by Nightjar - April 16, 2015, 07:08 PM
RE: I only appeared so I could fade away - by Wildfire - April 17, 2015, 08:32 AM
RE: I only appeared so I could fade away - by Nightjar - April 18, 2015, 09:06 AM
RE: I only appeared so I could fade away - by Wildfire - April 18, 2015, 11:13 AM
RE: I only appeared so I could fade away - by Nightjar - April 22, 2015, 10:46 AM
RE: I only appeared so I could fade away - by Wildfire - April 22, 2015, 10:54 AM
RE: I only appeared so I could fade away - by Nightjar - April 28, 2015, 12:22 PM
RE: I only appeared so I could fade away - by Wildfire - April 28, 2015, 12:57 PM