Redhawk Caldera I only appeared so I could fade away
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
When Nightjar made his accusation, Wildfire's brow furrowed. She looked questioningly over at Raven, who was chewing vigorously on the bone several yards away. Her quizzical eyes then flicked back to her brother. Before she could try to make sense of how that was possible, he said the word hurt (in his babyish dialect). Wildfire's lip drooped into a full-blown frown and she moved forward, gently touching her nose to his earlobe and then giving him a few gentle licks.

"I he'p?" she asked, hoping the dabs of her tongue had removed some of his pain. Instead of commenting, Nightjar sank to his belly and looked up at her. Wildfire held his gaze for a moment, still frowning sympathetically, her golden eyes then flicking to his injured ear. That was when she spotted the small object latched onto it. The would-be Naturalist licked her lips and leaned in closer to investigate.

"Whassat?" she wondered aloud, touching her nose to the embedded stinger.
Messages In This Thread
I only appeared so I could fade away - by Nightjar - April 16, 2015, 07:08 PM
RE: I only appeared so I could fade away - by Wildfire - April 17, 2015, 08:32 AM
RE: I only appeared so I could fade away - by Nightjar - April 18, 2015, 09:06 AM
RE: I only appeared so I could fade away - by Wildfire - April 18, 2015, 11:13 AM
RE: I only appeared so I could fade away - by Nightjar - April 22, 2015, 10:46 AM
RE: I only appeared so I could fade away - by Wildfire - April 22, 2015, 10:54 AM
RE: I only appeared so I could fade away - by Nightjar - April 28, 2015, 12:22 PM
RE: I only appeared so I could fade away - by Wildfire - April 28, 2015, 12:57 PM