Ouroboros Spine For the Love of the Game (IC Joining)
<div><span style="color:#7c03ab;">T</span><span style="color:#7e04a3;">h</span><span style="color:#80059c;">e</span><span style="color:#820694;"> </span><span style="color:#85088c;">w</span><span style="color:#870985;">o</span><span style="color:#890a7d;">r</span><span style="color:#8b0b76;">l</span><span style="color:#8d0c6e;">d</span><span style="color:#8f0d66;"> </span><span style="color:#910e5f;">i</span><span style="color:#931057;">s</span><span style="color:#96114f;"> </span><span style="color:#981248;">m</span><span style="color:#9a1340;">y</span><span style="color:#9c1438;"> </span><span style="color:#9e1531;">c</span><span style="color:#a01629;">a</span><span style="color:#a21722;">n</span><span style="color:#a5191a;">v</span><span style="color:#a71a12;">a</span><span style="color:#a91b0b;">s</span><span style="color:#ab1c03;"> </span></div>
17 Posts
Ooc — Rain
"What's this-what's this-what's this?" Up and down, she bounced on her front paws. "I've found it! Yes I have - yes I have!" A laugh bubbled from her chest. "A pack-a pack- a pack!" Bouncing and spinning, she jumped from paw to paw and then darted forward across the scent line. "They won't catch me. No they won't-no the wont!" She could see lots of cliffs in this place. She wanted to play on them. Who cared about the stupid little wolfies here? She was quick! They wouldn't keep up with Syn. "Time to play-time to play little wolfies!" she dared them. "It will be fun to play with wolfies," she giggled. "Come out-come out come out and DIE!" Oh yes, this would be lots of fun for her. Their blood would look fun dripping down the cliffs. She could look at the cliffs and imagine the red color in pictures! "What fun-what fun!"  

Rocks rise up before her in a line that looks like a large spine. She sprung off her hind legs to jump onto a low ledge. Her bubbled laugh bounced off a cliff face. "BAAAA -I'm a goat!" Syn looked for a way up, spotting one a tail length to her left. Wiggling her furry butt in the air she jumped up to another ledge. "Syn is master of the spine! Master!" Laying on her stomach, she crawled to the edge, and with her front paws hooked onto the side, she glanced down. "Little wolfiesssssssssss." A grin that seemed permanently attached to her face widens. "Come out-come out wherever you are! Syn wants to play."

She could possibly be a little... well, crazy. That would have to be expected from a wolf who had always lived on their own. After a while, she started to lose it. Syn became Syn's best friend basically. And Syn makes a very good friend with Syn. She is never alone. "Great idea Syn - GREAT idea," she told herself sarcastically. "There are no wolfies here." She popped her bottom lip out in a pout. "Syn wanted to play-to play!" She grinned. "No! I wanted to paint-to pain with wolf blood!" She considered herself an artist. She loved to make pretty pictures on the ground, or trees, or rocks, or cliffs with whatever materials she could get her paws on. Once she had made a bunny rabbit out of her poop. Another time she had made a fox out of grass. Her favorite material was dead things. She could make pictures out of blood - that was easiest. Or make shapes out of bones. There was all kinds of things she could make! The possibilities were endless.
Messages In This Thread
For the Love of the Game (IC Joining) - by Syn - April 25, 2015, 07:36 PM
RE: For the Love of the Game (IC Joining) - by Nanuk - April 25, 2015, 07:46 PM
RE: For the Love of the Game (IC Joining) - by Syn - April 25, 2015, 08:07 PM
RE: For the Love of the Game (IC Joining) - by Nanuk - April 25, 2015, 08:32 PM
RE: For the Love of the Game (IC Joining) - by Echelon - April 26, 2015, 01:56 AM
RE: For the Love of the Game (IC Joining) - by Syn - April 26, 2015, 06:10 PM
RE: For the Love of the Game (IC Joining) - by Nanuk - April 26, 2015, 10:56 PM
RE: For the Love of the Game (IC Joining) - by Echelon - April 27, 2015, 06:49 PM
RE: For the Love of the Game (IC Joining) - by Syn - April 27, 2015, 08:55 PM
RE: For the Love of the Game (IC Joining) - by Tonravik - April 28, 2015, 09:49 AM
RE: For the Love of the Game (IC Joining) - by Echelon - April 29, 2015, 03:16 AM
RE: For the Love of the Game (IC Joining) - by Nanuk - April 30, 2015, 12:08 PM
RE: For the Love of the Game (IC Joining) - by Syn - May 01, 2015, 12:49 PM
RE: For the Love of the Game (IC Joining) - by Nanuk - May 06, 2015, 10:31 PM
RE: For the Love of the Game (IC Joining) - by Syn - May 07, 2015, 12:22 PM
RE: For the Love of the Game (IC Joining) - by Nanuk - May 19, 2015, 02:12 AM