Moonspear onwards to the edge
ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘɪɴɴᴀᴄʟᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘɪᴛ
23 Posts
Ooc —
last post for me! (unless kero does something that demands a reaction) thanks for the thread!

His joke had managed to tug a slight smile from the corners of her muzzle but otherwise she continued to avoid any direct eye contact, her expression explicitly serene. Part of Jaguara regretted showing him the cavern, if only because now she’d made the decision to share the space with the stranger, even wide as it was.  Despite his unequivocal gift for grab and a pinch of nosiness, she didn’t not enjoy him filling in the silence. Time had pooled into a messy cloud of memory and she couldn’t recall with the exactness she was use to when exactly she’d held a conversation for this long. But, she reminded herself, she could live without it.

She murmured a sound of agreement, shifting lightly from her folded position. “If you wanted to, you could read the weather too.” Jaguara commented, noting his ability to observe the heavens with some sense behind it. Too often wolves took things as they were, accepting there was no predictability to the winds or stars. And it was true, there was no real way to be certain without a doubt, but with the right teaching theories could knit together more smoothly than faith would have it. Whether or not he had any interest in being a Naturalist Jaguara could not know, but the skill was there if he chose to pursue it. 

“AnywaysShe began again, finishing her movement by switching sides and showing him her back as she settle for some actual rest. “If I were you, I'd leave by morning. I've been told I make a horrible roommate.” There was no claim or reason to drive him off, but she wanted to give him the sense of being unwelcome in the hopes it would deter him from lingering longer than necessary. The she-wolf still had leagues of exploring to do, but the sloped mountain had grown on her quickly and she began to favor it as a makeshift base for the time being. 

Facing the wall her eyes fell shut and although she listened for his response, Jaguara had already drifted into a familiar state of silence. 
Messages In This Thread
onwards to the edge - by Jaguara - April 25, 2015, 11:01 PM
RE: onwards to the edge - by Iqniq - April 26, 2015, 01:22 AM
RE: onwards to the edge - by Jaguara - April 26, 2015, 01:45 AM
RE: onwards to the edge - by Iqniq - April 26, 2015, 03:55 AM
RE: onwards to the edge - by Jaguara - April 26, 2015, 11:56 PM
RE: onwards to the edge - by Iqniq - April 27, 2015, 12:23 AM
RE: onwards to the edge - by Jaguara - April 27, 2015, 12:48 AM
RE: onwards to the edge - by Iqniq - April 27, 2015, 01:08 AM
RE: onwards to the edge - by Jaguara - April 27, 2015, 01:36 AM
RE: onwards to the edge - by Iqniq - April 27, 2015, 12:22 PM
RE: onwards to the edge - by Jaguara - April 27, 2015, 10:47 PM