Sea Lion Shores I'll Close My Eyes
44 Posts
Ooc —
Though a bit scared, she kept the best brave face on as she could managed, and continued to watch the dark stranger. With the first words spoken, Muirgen believed she might have actually succeeded in getting the woman to leave, but soon after it appeared as if that was not to be the case. First, she didn't leave, and then she offended the girl, of all things. Saying she wasn't a seal... how wrong could one possibly be! A new wave of determination seemed to roll over the girl's body, and she continued to hold her ground. There was no way she would let a danger near her family, especially after she'd sworn to protect them to the best of her abilities. “I am a seal!” the girl countered, narrowing her gaze. Even though her goal was to look serious and threatening, such words could not be used to describe the way her face appeared. She was still far too young to be able to make such a face. “I will not 'share' my family with you, either! You can not come near them!” Though her appearance was closer to that of a child's than anything else, the look in her eyes made it clear she was being dead serious.

If Muirgen knew what thoughts were going through the woman's mind, she would have most likely gotten angered. Never would she hunt one of her own kind, and never would she use her skin to try and hide among them in order to bring her family harm. Such a thing seemed like it would be taboo, in her mind, and she would never stoop so low. The girl could hardly even hunt, anyways. She was an excellent fisher, probably the best out of her litter, but hunting was a different story—unless you counted tracking down crabs, of course. Aside from that, such a skill did not come easy to her. Maybe it was her age, or maybe she just wasn't cut out to be a hunter. Whatever the case, it would have made the stranger's thoughts almost laughable, had she been able to hear them.
Messages In This Thread
I'll Close My Eyes - by Muirgen - March 29, 2015, 04:48 PM
RE: I'll Close My Eyes - by Lacinia - March 31, 2015, 06:56 AM
RE: I'll Close My Eyes - by Muirgen - April 19, 2015, 02:08 AM
RE: I'll Close My Eyes - by Lacinia - April 21, 2015, 04:39 PM
RE: I'll Close My Eyes - by Muirgen - April 28, 2015, 01:01 PM