Redhawk Caldera I only appeared so I could fade away
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
She stood there, rigid, studying the sights, sounds, scents and sensations as the storm swept in over them. Wildfire experienced a strange sense of exhilaration as a gust of cool wind suddenly buffeted against her, forcing her to take a step. She heard Nightjar calling her and felt the weight of her father's imperious stare, yet she couldn't help it. She remained rooted to the spot, breathing in the suddenly tempestuous air, reveling in the coming storm.

Peregrine could see his pup's fascination but he wasn't having it. "Inside," he spoke from right above her and Wildfire twitched and obediently began to slink that way. "Whassat?" she stopped to ask, golden eyes wide as they looked to her father's face. What was this strange thing happening all around them, as the air darkened and cooled?

"It's going to storm, Wifi. We don't want to be outside when it starts—" But it was too late. Big, cold droplets of rain suddenly splattered their muzzles. Wildfire blinked and then, suddenly: downpour.
Messages In This Thread
I only appeared so I could fade away - by Nightjar - April 16, 2015, 07:08 PM
RE: I only appeared so I could fade away - by Wildfire - April 17, 2015, 08:32 AM
RE: I only appeared so I could fade away - by Nightjar - April 18, 2015, 09:06 AM
RE: I only appeared so I could fade away - by Wildfire - April 18, 2015, 11:13 AM
RE: I only appeared so I could fade away - by Nightjar - April 22, 2015, 10:46 AM
RE: I only appeared so I could fade away - by Wildfire - April 22, 2015, 10:54 AM
RE: I only appeared so I could fade away - by Nightjar - April 28, 2015, 12:22 PM
RE: I only appeared so I could fade away - by Wildfire - April 28, 2015, 12:57 PM
RE: I only appeared so I could fade away - by Wildfire - May 01, 2015, 10:32 AM