Forget Your High Society
233 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The young male gave a soft shake of his head to the other's words. It was not too far out of his way because, honestly, he didn't yet know where it was he planned to go. He was just wandering for the time being, uncertain of where he wanted to end up. It was actually nice that he came across a wolf looking to find a certain place, because it gave him a reason to distract his wandering mind. “It isn't, don't worry,” he said, leaving it at that. Even if it had been, he probably still would have offered to show him the way, and still probably would have said the exact same thing. It wasn't like him to be unkind or impolite, and completely changing his way of doing things now would do him no good whatsoever. He brought his gaze to the other, as it had lingered away as he'd gotten lost in his own mind, and noted that he seemed ready to go. Upon closer inspection, the boy realized that the stranger really was in need of some cleaning, but those words did not leave his mouth.

Alastor had used his nose to show he wanted the other to follow him, and then started walking in the direction of the lake. He'd only managed to take a few steps before the muddied male spoke up, his words causing the Greek to stop in his tracks for a second. Did he want to burden a total stranger with his own problems. No, of course not, but speaking a bit would do neither of them any harm, he decided. It might even be good for him to speak a bit, so he once again continued moving forward, but not before throwing a glance over his shoulder first. “Sort of,” he answered, turning his head forward once more as he walked along. “Due to recent events, the pack I was in was disbanded. It was a sad thing to happen, but understandable. Now I have nowhere to go, though.” Perhaps he'd said a bit more than planned. He didn't want to make his problems those of another, and hoped the unnamed man would not see it that way. Speaking of which... “My name is Alastor Vranas, by the way,” he said, finally getting around to introducing himself. “I suppose I should have said that sooner. What is your name?” Lately, he'd been forgetting to introduce himself more and more often. He'd end up striking up a conversation with a stranger, and the exchangement of words would draw his attention away from giving a formal greeting and introduction.
Come on love me like a Kamekazee
We'll go down in flames together

Thread titles are from Simon Curtis' "Super Psycho Love"
Messages In This Thread
Forget Your High Society - by Iqniq - April 27, 2015, 12:46 AM
RE: Forget Your High Society - by Alastor - April 27, 2015, 10:20 AM
RE: Forget Your High Society - by Iqniq - April 27, 2015, 02:19 PM
RE: Forget Your High Society - by Alastor - April 28, 2015, 12:01 AM
RE: Forget Your High Society - by Iqniq - April 28, 2015, 12:09 PM
RE: Forget Your High Society - by Alastor - May 11, 2015, 09:51 AM
RE: Forget Your High Society - by Iqniq - May 11, 2015, 08:05 PM
RE: Forget Your High Society - by Alastor - June 17, 2015, 01:39 AM