Redhawk Caldera I only appeared so I could fade away
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
You can either wrap it up or send it right to the archives! :)

In three seconds flat, she went from sleek wolf pup to drowned rat. With a cry of surprise, she zipped toward the den, bumping against the side of the wall as she dove inside. As soon as the feeling of rain pounding on her head ceased, Wildfire squeaked and gave her body a mighty shake. Noises of indignation caused her to blink, then smile sheepishly at her family members.

Wildfire then promptly ignored them as she turned and inched back toward the doorway. "Wowow!" she exclaimed, watching the waterfall of rain barricading the family of wolves inside their cozy burrow. What was more fascinating was the sudden pulses of light beyond the silver curtain, which was promptly accompanied by a growl a thousand times louder than any her father had ever uttered. Wildfire's heart skipped a beat.

"Whoooa," the cub murmured, turning with eyes as wide as saucers. She caught Nightjar's gaze. "D'y'see, Ni'jar?!" Wildfire stage-whispered to him, motioning toward the suddenly transformed outdoors. "'S storm!" she informed him in a voice of utmost awe and wonder. And that's exactly how, when and where the little Naturalist's fascination with severe weather was born.
Messages In This Thread
I only appeared so I could fade away - by Nightjar - April 16, 2015, 07:08 PM
RE: I only appeared so I could fade away - by Wildfire - April 17, 2015, 08:32 AM
RE: I only appeared so I could fade away - by Nightjar - April 18, 2015, 09:06 AM
RE: I only appeared so I could fade away - by Wildfire - April 18, 2015, 11:13 AM
RE: I only appeared so I could fade away - by Nightjar - April 22, 2015, 10:46 AM
RE: I only appeared so I could fade away - by Wildfire - April 22, 2015, 10:54 AM
RE: I only appeared so I could fade away - by Nightjar - April 28, 2015, 12:22 PM
RE: I only appeared so I could fade away - by Wildfire - April 28, 2015, 12:57 PM
RE: I only appeared so I could fade away - by Wildfire - May 12, 2015, 06:10 PM