Bearclaw Valley If you knew me you'd run me through
-Dark of Soul, Strong of Body-
306 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Artok knew that miss Scarlett stayed near the waterfall, but where he didn't know. He could just smell her there. He would travel by on his patrols, just to check and listen make sure she didn't need any help. Then he would continue on his way. Lately becoming rather despondent and staying away. He didn't really want to talk to anyone. He had even started looking for his own place to den down, actually preferring the outside to a cave. Because frankly, he was tired of listening to the sweet nothings, his caretaker and her idiot made. Also her smell had permeated the cave, driving him near drunk on forbidden desire, so he had stayed away, far far away.

Artok stopped moving at her call, and stood still. He turned to face her and she waited. He didn't wag his tail or anything, just stood still and waited. She gave him a lick, he nudged her and that was that. She smelled like something different now and he supposed it was the smell of incoming motherhood. He had half a mind to stay something biting and cruel about her and Kove, but however his affection for her stayed his tongue. So he said nothing, just gave her a small smile. What's up Miss Scarlett?
Artok has a permanent limp in his front right foreleg.
Messages In This Thread
If you knew me you'd run me through - by Adlartok - May 04, 2015, 01:44 PM
RE: If you knew me you'd run me through - by Adlartok - May 13, 2015, 07:31 AM
RE: If you knew me you'd run me through - by Adlartok - June 09, 2015, 09:08 AM
RE: If you knew me you'd run me through - by Scarlett - June 10, 2015, 02:01 AM
RE: If you knew me you'd run me through - by Adlartok - June 24, 2015, 09:26 PM
RE: If you knew me you'd run me through - by Scarlett - June 25, 2015, 06:04 AM