Blackfeather Woods You're wondering now...
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett didn't even dare to move when the female said that she couldn't. She wasn't very keen on exploring this dark forest. She didn't feel at home here. She was glad Kove left these woods for her since she would have never felt at home in this pack. She lowered herself a bit when she saw a shadow approaching. Oh no. She didn't want to get injured! Her babies! Her ears fell back in shock when the immense male appeared. For her as such a small being the tank of a male across from her was maybe twice her size. Scarlett swallowed, not sure what to think of this male.

She blinked innocently when the male started speaking. It was so deep and calm that it had something. There was just something about it, about his whole attitude. Her ears perked up when he spoke about being the Beta of this pack. Beta... Beta! Scarlett remembered Meldresi saying that she liked a very hardworking male in her pack and that she might make him Beta. Oh! This! He was the guy she liked! Scarlett's tail wagged a bit at knowing his face and name. She could see why Meldresi liked him. He was handsome in his own way, and looked really strong. Scarlett wouldn't go for a type like him but she could see her friends appeal.

"Urgent? OH! YES!," she exclaimed. Her ears fell back because she didn't mean to shout. "Whoops! One of out warriors in injured and we need a healer!," she let out. "I was wondering if Meldresi would be able to go with me to heal him or at least advise me on what to do! I don't want him to die Mr. Burke! Or maybe one of her young, they could learn from the opportunity."
Messages In This Thread
You're wondering now... - by Scarlett - April 27, 2015, 08:12 AM
RE: You're wondering now... - by DeadLusa - April 27, 2015, 09:12 AM
RE: You're wondering now... - by Scarlett - April 27, 2015, 09:30 AM
RE: You're wondering now... - by DeadLusa - April 27, 2015, 10:22 AM
RE: You're wondering now... - by Scarlett - April 27, 2015, 11:14 AM
RE: You're wondering now... - by DeadLusa - April 27, 2015, 06:07 PM
RE: You're wondering now... - by Burke - May 01, 2015, 06:06 AM
RE: You're wondering now... - by Scarlett - May 01, 2015, 06:11 AM
RE: You're wondering now... - by Burke - May 14, 2015, 10:56 AM
RE: You're wondering now... - by Scarlett - May 14, 2015, 11:05 AM
RE: You're wondering now... - by DeadLusa - May 20, 2015, 09:03 PM