Bearclaw Valley If you knew me you'd run me through
-Dark of Soul, Strong of Body-
306 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Artok saw her smile falter, and he sighed feeling badly. He leaned forward and licked the side of her face. To let her know that he was, okay. That he still loved her, in his own way. Artok stared at her for a minute, fighting to understand what she meant. How was he going to be a brother, then he dawned on him and he smiled quickly, Awesome That was all he said, he didn't really know what else to say. He did however, think of all the things he could teach little demons, of Scarletts. He didn't even count Kove in that equation, because he didn't give a shit about that man. He shrugged and looked down, Been sleeping outside, I like it better. IT also kept some of the nightmares at bay, when he knew he could wake up and just run. I'm sorry Miss. Scarlett. You forget that even if I am young I am still a man, and your scent was not exactly the best thing for me to be around. He was a matter of fact about it, it was simple biology really.

Artok's face grew grim, Nea, huh. He looked around him then down. I didn't protect her like i promised. I'll visit her, even if it's just to get some answers. Thank you for letting me know. Miss. Scarlett. HE sighed and looked around again then back at her. You excited?
Artok has a permanent limp in his front right foreleg.
Messages In This Thread
If you knew me you'd run me through - by Adlartok - May 04, 2015, 01:44 PM
RE: If you knew me you'd run me through - by Adlartok - May 17, 2015, 10:07 AM
RE: If you knew me you'd run me through - by Adlartok - June 09, 2015, 09:08 AM
RE: If you knew me you'd run me through - by Scarlett - June 10, 2015, 02:01 AM
RE: If you knew me you'd run me through - by Adlartok - June 24, 2015, 09:26 PM
RE: If you knew me you'd run me through - by Scarlett - June 25, 2015, 06:04 AM