I'll take care of the rest
16 Posts
Ooc — Veronica
@Fox

The day was of gloom; cloudy and cool, with wind that was as dead as the day. Crystal eyes rested forward as Hecarim sat his uncanny, statue-like manner. The weather seemed to project the male's inner feelings for secretly, of course, today the male had been feeling rather low. It was strange... upon arriving at the Creek, he felt nothing. And for a few weeks afterward, he felt nothing as well. For whatever reason, today was the day he felt everything. A flood of memories assaulted him, and he found himself re-envisioning the events that made him abandon his birth pack. Nothing would ever be the same again. Momentarily, he thought of all the wolves he had come to know in his short time at Swiftcurrent Creek and he wondered if they would truly become his family. His blood pack was turned to ashes and now, all he had left was this.

Hecarim was at the pack borders after having decided that of the co-ranks available, warden would best suit him. He was built to protect, and sane of mind enough to do it properly-or at least he thought he was. Hecarim was sturdy, well fed, protective by nature and could prove to be a force if necessary. He decided to stay in position for a few minutes longer before switching posts and guarding the other end of the land. x

Messages In This Thread
I'll take care of the rest - by Hecarim - March 03, 2014, 03:18 PM
RE: I'll take care of the rest - by RIP Fox - March 03, 2014, 06:32 PM
RE: I'll take care of the rest - by Hecarim - March 04, 2014, 04:21 PM
RE: I'll take care of the rest - by RIP Fox - March 04, 2014, 06:33 PM
RE: I'll take care of the rest - by Hecarim - March 10, 2014, 06:35 PM
RE: I'll take care of the rest - by RIP Fox - March 11, 2014, 06:20 PM
RE: I'll take care of the rest - by Hecarim - March 12, 2014, 07:23 PM
RE: I'll take care of the rest - by RIP Fox - March 13, 2014, 11:43 AM