Redhawk Caldera Break my bones just to heal your pain
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Fin chewed nervously upon her lip as she waited for him to respond, almost feeling as though she were actually chewing right upon her very own heart.  There were so many things he could say.  He could so easily be mad - so easily.  She had left him.  Not just left him, but left him as though it was nothing at all to her.  Like he'd just been some wolf she'd shared a single conversation with once, but other than that, he'd been just another face in the crowd.  It had been cruel and heartless - necessary for Finley's self-preservation at the time, but completely terrible.

There were many ways that Elwood could have reacted - at least with a smidgen of bitterness at the way she'd treated him.  And yet.. there was nothing negative or cruel or even unpleasant about the way he reacted.  There was joy - elation - in the smile upon his face and the sweet, wonderful way that he enveloped her in his embrace and forgave her of everything.

Finley bit her lip as the tears swam stronger than ever in her eyes.  She could hardly believe it; could hardly believe that such a disaster of a wolf like her could be so blessed with these two amazing creatures in her company.  She lifted a paw to place upon his shoulder as she shivered happily, little no-name wriggling as though he/she had any idea how amazing this moment was.  She breathed deeply, a laugh shaking out of her mouth.  "Well fucking god damn good," she insisted with a happy laugh, searching for his ear with her snout.

Messages In This Thread
Break my bones just to heal your pain - by Elwood - May 23, 2015, 11:46 AM
RE: Break my bones just to heal your pain - by Finley - May 24, 2015, 08:37 PM