Redhawk Caldera Break my bones just to heal your pain
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Finley's response had been rude and... really, really weird.  And yet Elwood simply smiled at her as though she was the sun that he revolved around and encouraged her to come home with them.  Immediately, Fin's heart swelled at his invitation.  His extension meant his acceptance; no matter what it meant.  As much as Fin wanted to reciprocate and show him how truly she meant her pledge to him as well, the sight of their den out of the corner of her eye... it made her insides twist with discomfort.

"That's not home," Fin replied after a beat, canting her head lightly in apology just after, "I mean... it is, but..."  The beta turned her head towards it then, studying the darkness between the pines she had so once loved.  "Is it, like..." she started slowly, and admittedly a little awkwardly, "Is it wrong of me to not want to go back there?  It's just that... Yeah, that was home.  But.  I dunno.  It doesn't fit anymore.  I want something new, something all our own.  Something that leaves all of... all of that behind."  Finley frowned, feeling as though she wasn'ted (yes... ima leave dat) explaining it right until she finally turned towards him, trusting in her little frowny, happy, weirdy face to express the emotion that she was trying to convey.

Messages In This Thread
Break my bones just to heal your pain - by Elwood - May 23, 2015, 11:46 AM
RE: Break my bones just to heal your pain - by Finley - May 24, 2015, 09:37 PM