Redhawk Caldera Break my bones just to heal your pain
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
wanna fade or keep going? I'm good with whatevs :)

Without asking her to explain further, Elwood accepted her words with a patient and knowing smile. Fin's ears slipped back as she favored him with a loving kiss to his chin. She cast a glance them back to the deathly had decided to abandon, nibbling her bottom lip softly. It was where Peregrine had brought her when she'd finally returned home after her injury. Where she and Elwood had first met and where their relationship had grown into the beautiful thing it was now. But it was also where they'd lost part of their first litter and where they'd nearly fallen apart.

As much as she'd enjoyed the life she'd lives there, Fin was ready to move on. Besides, it never really had been big enough for both of them, and now with a litter on the way, it definitely wouldn't do. Eagerly, she set off alongside her mate with already a destination in mind. A cheeky grin soon snaked across her muzzle and she gave him a sidelong glance. "You know what the best part about this is?" she asked, waiting for him to give her a curious look before continuing, "You really do have to do all the work this time!"

Messages In This Thread
Break my bones just to heal your pain - by Elwood - May 23, 2015, 11:46 AM
RE: Break my bones just to heal your pain - by Finley - May 26, 2015, 07:27 PM