Redtail Rise what is gained, is quickly lost
246 Posts
Ooc — Will
He sensed a presence nearby and sure enough, the swarthy form of Lacinia came into view, she greeted him nicely and politely and proceeded to state that the season was getting rough and that she hoped everyone would be able to handle it. Arion did not speak but gently inclined his proud chocolate crown in her direction. "Its getting hella rough alright," he stated with a mirthless laugh. "But I reckon we can handle it just fine." They had good wolves in the pack, strong wolves with different strengths and weaknesses, with a bit of training and strategy, they'll survive.

Then the warrior remembered something he had meant tell Aklaq before but could not find the time to do so. Now, however, was a good time. They were both here and he had some free time, the swarthy female probably had heaps and heaps of free time each day as she did not seem like the hardworking type, but he on the other hand....or paw for that matter.

"I've been meaning to tell you something," he began in his typical, rather cool tone. "I've decided that I will no longer by your 'servant," he spat the word servant. "From now on, we will become normal pack members, with the pack's ranks ranking us. That means, currently I am of higher rank than you as I am no longer your servant." Arion turned as face her, hard honey orbs softening slightly as his gaze alighted on her form.
Messages In This Thread
what is gained, is quickly lost - by Arion - May 27, 2015, 04:52 AM
RE: what is gained, is quickly lost - by Lacinia - May 27, 2015, 06:52 AM
RE: what is gained, is quickly lost - by Arion - May 28, 2015, 01:01 AM
RE: what is gained, is quickly lost - by Lacinia - May 28, 2015, 06:22 AM
RE: what is gained, is quickly lost - by Arion - May 29, 2015, 04:21 AM
RE: what is gained, is quickly lost - by Lacinia - May 29, 2015, 05:13 AM
RE: what is gained, is quickly lost - by Arion - May 29, 2015, 06:26 AM
RE: what is gained, is quickly lost - by Lacinia - May 29, 2015, 07:16 AM
RE: what is gained, is quickly lost - by Arion - June 06, 2015, 02:46 AM
RE: what is gained, is quickly lost - by Lacinia - June 10, 2015, 05:11 AM
RE: what is gained, is quickly lost - by Arion - June 21, 2015, 03:56 AM