Redtail Rise what is gained, is quickly lost
Memories are a mark from experience, Without those marks you are only a shell.
127 Posts
Ooc —
The news coming from Arion wasn't that much of a surprise. It proved that he was just toying with her, He was never serious about it in the first place. Lacinia wasn't in the mood to be angry at him but that didn't mean it meant nothing to her. It must be because things were getting serious that there wasn't really any room for fun. The talk about ranks meant very little to her. Every wolf had a purpose and they could choose their path or way. To Lacinia, Arion had decided to cut all connects right this moment. There was no going back.

She thought about it for a moment. "It makes no difference." She said firmly. "If your loyality comes from rankings then you're useless to me. I won't place any trust in you for my own sake." But that wasn't the only thing she was worried about. Having a set enemy has already changed many things around. As long as enemies existed she wasn't going to be able to settle anywhere happily. Maybe if she had dealt with the enemy pack sooner she could prevent such events. If only she had known sooner.

"The dark world I used to be stuck in is coming back. I guess it's unavoidable, I'm going to have to be my old self again." She said quietly. But now that Arion was no longer her servant she decided to avoid the details of her plan and goal. She did want company but something tells her that she was going to have to go on own soon. Setting up an assassination mission was better off done alone. It was best to avoid telling everyone so that avoids the risk of endangering her as she goes on her own mission. The mission of removing all the takers.
Messages In This Thread
what is gained, is quickly lost - by Arion - May 27, 2015, 04:52 AM
RE: what is gained, is quickly lost - by Lacinia - May 27, 2015, 06:52 AM
RE: what is gained, is quickly lost - by Arion - May 28, 2015, 01:01 AM
RE: what is gained, is quickly lost - by Lacinia - May 28, 2015, 06:22 AM
RE: what is gained, is quickly lost - by Arion - May 29, 2015, 04:21 AM
RE: what is gained, is quickly lost - by Lacinia - May 29, 2015, 05:13 AM
RE: what is gained, is quickly lost - by Arion - May 29, 2015, 06:26 AM
RE: what is gained, is quickly lost - by Lacinia - May 29, 2015, 07:16 AM
RE: what is gained, is quickly lost - by Arion - June 06, 2015, 02:46 AM
RE: what is gained, is quickly lost - by Lacinia - June 10, 2015, 05:11 AM
RE: what is gained, is quickly lost - by Arion - June 21, 2015, 03:56 AM