Redhawk Caldera Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Finley seemed receptive to her comforts, which drew a sad little smile from Wildfire. Still she wracked her little brain for something to say. She thought again of how she would feel if Raven disappeared, never to return. The thought alone left her bereft. She was not sure anyone could console her if that happened.

Seeing the forlorn expression on her aunt's face, Wildfire couldn't help herself. She tenderly licked each of the woman's cheeks, then nuzzled her nose against Finley's. "Aunt Flea..." she murmured softly. Then something absurd but heartfelt popped out her mouth. "I'll be your sister, if you want..." She knew she couldn't fill the Tiger-shaped hole in Finley's heart or replace the medic, period, but maybe the promise of that kind of companionship would make her godmother feel a smidgen better...
Messages In This Thread
RE: Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine - by Wildfire - May 31, 2015, 10:14 AM