Redhawk Caldera Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
There was nothing quite as therapeutic as a pup's laughter.  It was like an unintentional reminder that life goes on and that joy remains in different places even when it disappears from one.  Fin relented her cuddle attack after a moment and rolled onto her side, giving Wildfire a clear shot of her wide belly which she of course was quick to notice.

Fin glanced at her belly as Wildfire reached for it.  She nodded with a smile when the girl asked if it was full of babies.  For a second, she was struck with the truly bizarre thought that there was a tiny wolf inside of her belly that would grow into the little wolf outside of it.  "I don't know," Fin admitted, tilting her head lightly to one side, "Sometimes they squirm around in there, y'know.  And if you lay your head on my side, you can feel them and try to count."  So far Fin hadn't had much luck in figuring it out.  She knew it would not be many, but she was happy as hell that there was at least one after what she'd been through.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine - by Finley - May 31, 2015, 08:47 PM