Redtail Rise tell me that i'm still breathing
246 Posts
Ooc — Will
Arion had always been an explorer, even as a child, he was the first to wake and attempt to wander out of the den to the bright lights that called for him, tugged at his heart, but the his caretakers had always dragged him back gently by the scruff. When the kids were finally allowed to leave the den, when they lived in the rendezvous site, he was always the one who wandered far away, so far he almost left the packlands. But he was always told to come back, go back home, go back to camp, go back, go back, go back. When he became old enough, Arion often left the pack to go on short trips beyond Cerberus's Pavilion and he loved it, the few moments he could be free of duties, of the pack, of everything. The few times he felt he could truly be free. Arion would never have left Cerberus's Pavilion if he had not been gifted, or cursed with wanderlust, for family mattered to him too, mattered a lot to him....just..that...his freedom mattered more.

The stallion inclined his head in agreement to Mercury's statement, a wistful smile touching his features for the briefest of moments before returning to its stoic look once more. The Greek was usually a carefree, chaotic guy, full of sarcasm and jests and smirks, once, he would have displayed that side to everyone, but ever since the incident, he stopped. The snarky side of him was only shown around wolves he trusted, cared for, or genuinely liked. He had only known Mercury just now and still did not know what to think of him, for now, Arion decided that the smoky male was neither friend or foe and could not be trusted yet. He had to be watched carefully, times like this were dangerous after all, and it truly wasn't personal. It was just the only way to keep your loved ones safe. You never knew if an enemy would pretend to be a loner and sneak into their ranks, but they probably weren't smart enough for that.

"Perhaps," Arion said, for he truly never knew where his home was. It had once been in Cerberus's Pavilion, and then it had been wherever he settled for the night. He had joined packs but they were never home to him, just an inn to stay in for a while. Perhaps, just maybe, Redtail Rise would be different.
Messages In This Thread
tell me that i'm still breathing - by Mercury - May 24, 2015, 06:18 AM
RE: tell me that i'm still breathing - by Arion - May 24, 2015, 07:01 AM
RE: tell me that i'm still breathing - by Mercury - May 24, 2015, 07:28 AM
RE: tell me that i'm still breathing - by Arion - May 25, 2015, 03:36 AM
RE: tell me that i'm still breathing - by Mercury - May 25, 2015, 05:58 AM
RE: tell me that i'm still breathing - by Arion - May 25, 2015, 06:44 AM
RE: tell me that i'm still breathing - by Mercury - May 25, 2015, 08:51 AM
RE: tell me that i'm still breathing - by Arion - May 25, 2015, 09:16 AM
RE: tell me that i'm still breathing - by Mercury - May 25, 2015, 12:11 PM
RE: tell me that i'm still breathing - by Arion - May 26, 2015, 05:50 AM
RE: tell me that i'm still breathing - by Mercury - May 30, 2015, 05:32 AM