Redhawk Caldera Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Wildfire had no idea what to make of the news about Uncle Elwood's involvement. She pictured him stealing through the night, then inserting little puppies the size of jellybeans into Finley's... bellybutton? Where else would they go? She assumed that's where they would exit too. She didn't even ask this out loud, since the knowledge felt right somehow. Perhaps that was the entire reason bellybuttons existed. She nodded, agreeing silently with herself and her foolproof logic.

She smiled and giggled lightly at Finley's flattery. "How long are they gross for?" Wildfire wanted to know. Asking the important questions, she was. For that matter... "When do you push them out? When do I get to meet them?" She assumed those events would be one in the same but she wanted to make sure by asking.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine - by Wildfire - June 04, 2015, 08:13 AM