Redhawk Caldera Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Fin smiled at Wildfire's question.  It was very much like the one she would have asked at that age.  Nevermind the mystery of how two wolves made babies, how they ended up in one wolf's stomach and not the other's, or even how the hell you get them out - she would want to know when they would be cute enough to visit.  Or maybe big enough to wrestle with - yeah, that was probably more her speed.

"Only a little while," Fin assured the little girl, "Once they're born, I'll clean them up real good and make them nice and pretty for you.  Uncle Elwood and I came to visit you and your siblings only a few hours after you'd been born.  As long as you're real good and don't try to play with them, you can come be one of the first to say hi."  Fin's tail wagged as she said it.  The idea of her kids getting to meet Peregrine's and Fox's brood made her heart swell with joy, but simultaneously twinge with pain at the memory of her and Tiger playing with their older siblings when they were little.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine - by Finley - June 04, 2015, 06:12 PM