Redtail Rise I'm like the Kanye West of humility
95 Posts
Ooc —
Smash heard the frost in Wynter's voice (how fitting!) but chose not to dwell on it. "Really! Congratulations. He's quite a catch. How many ladies out there can say they bagged a grand poobah, after all?" she asked with an exaggerated wink.

Saena chipped in with a few choice words that further deflected any tension, not that Smash was really concerned. She gave Wynter the benefit of the doubt. She was probably just really proud of her man and maybe a little possessive too. Smash liked to think she would be the same when she found her one and only someone. She wasn't about to blame the woman.

The Alpha said something else, which immediately intrigued Smash. She glanced between the two she-wolves, orange eyes burning with curiosity. Another wolf might have felt out of place, perhaps even excused herself. Yet Smash was riveted as she tried to guess what was happening here. Saena looked too young, nor did she have a mate... so surely they were discussing Wynter's and Reek's offspring.

"Ooh," the two-year-old commented, "say yes!" She grinned, eyes sparkling. "Don't deny the Rise from the joy of tiny poobahs!" Smash then fell into silence, aware that this was actually quite a huge moment for the would-be mother (not to mention the pack as a whole) and that she was just lucky to be a part of it.
Messages In This Thread
I'm like the Kanye West of humility - by Smash - May 26, 2015, 10:00 AM
RE: I'm like the Kanye West of humility - by Saēna - May 26, 2015, 07:25 PM
RE: I'm like the Kanye West of humility - by Smash - May 26, 2015, 07:35 PM
RE: I'm like the Kanye West of humility - by Saēna - June 06, 2015, 10:26 PM
RE: I'm like the Kanye West of humility - by Smash - June 07, 2015, 10:24 AM
RE: I'm like the Kanye West of humility - by Saēna - June 23, 2015, 08:25 AM
RE: I'm like the Kanye West of humility - by Smash - June 23, 2015, 09:31 AM
RE: I'm like the Kanye West of humility - by Saēna - June 30, 2015, 09:25 AM
RE: I'm like the Kanye West of humility - by Smash - June 30, 2015, 10:00 AM
RE: I'm like the Kanye West of humility - by Saēna - June 30, 2015, 11:24 AM