Redhawk Caldera Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
The suggestion Wildfire made next was one that Fin had actually been considering, even before her sister's untimely death.  She smiled sadly at her god daughter for a moment before pressing her nose fondly against the girl's cheek.  When she withdrew, she gave her a thoughtful look.

"You know, 'Tiger' was actually her nickname?" Fin explained quietly, "Her birth name was Caoilfhionn, but she was so feisty and sneaky that my family gave her the name 'Tiger'.  Everyone in my family as a nickname like that.  There's Tiger, Colt, Apple, Lake, and me.... Frog."  It had been a looooooooooooooooooooooooong long long long LONG LONG LONG long long ass time since Fin had ever purposefully told someone that her nickname was 'Frog'.  It was not something she had chosen for herself, nor did she like to be called it.  But she thought Wildfire might enjoy it, and it made her feel better to make someone else happy.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine - by Finley - June 12, 2015, 08:29 PM