Redhawk Caldera Out on the verge of the rest of our lives
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
My last post, I think. We'll have to have another soon. :)

It took a bit of time and shifting for Pan to get comfortable. Peregrine adjusted himself to accommodate his companion. Soon, they both fell still and their rustling quieted. The night around them was still and silent, save for the lapping water nearby. Peregrine stared over Pan's shoulder at the dark lake, its slightly ruffled surface reflecting a mirror image of the moon above. In the pale moonlight, Pan's white fur continued to glow, almost ethereally.

"You comfortable?" the Alpha whispered. "I'm going to lay my head back and close my eyes. Snuggle as close as you like." He did as he said he would, leaning back and letting his cheek rest against the soft sand. He found there was too much space between his stomach and Pan's back and scooted forward slightly so they were flush. He could feel his own pulse against the snowy male's spine.

He thought he might lie awake for a while, enthralled with the company of his would-be lover, but Peregrine was so content that he began to snore almost right away. In his sleep, he moved a foreleg to sling over Pan's shoulder, holding the other male tight even as he drifted.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Out on the verge of the rest of our lives - by Peregrine Redhawk - June 13, 2015, 02:54 PM