Frostfire Ridge I hate the bus
118 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Super short but I should already be on my out the door haha.  I wanted to get this up before I forget though.  For @Xiuhcoatl 

Edit: since Java is going on absence and this is kinda important to her plot/timeline, gonna open it up for @Citali and @Nochtli as well!

Double edit: it doesn't have to be a long thread ^^ I just can't really start any others until this gets resolved.... I will close this soon if it gets no responses and try to catch an AW to get this worked through :)

Manauia needed to speak with her queen's sister.

It was a driving desire and one that led her to track down the woman shortly after their founding call.  Thoughts had been building since first she sought out Tyrr, and one opinion was slowly becoming more and more prevalent.  It was a view that went against all they sought to do here, and one that she needed to get off her chest before she went any further.

She doubted much credence would be given to her words, but the fact that they made such resounding sense to her made her wonder.  She realized what she was about to say was nigh on treason, but she did not fear bringing the words forth.  Any reaction she brought forth would be unavoidable, as she could not hide how she felt, no matter how badly it might turn out.

Tracking her superior through the ridge, she attempted to pin down her location, hoping to approach and share words.
Messages In This Thread
I hate the bus - by Manauia IA - June 20, 2015, 01:32 PM
RE: I hate the bus - by Citali - June 29, 2015, 11:22 PM
RE: I hate the bus - by Manauia IA - June 30, 2015, 06:49 AM
RE: I hate the bus - by Citali - July 01, 2015, 12:59 PM
RE: I hate the bus - by Manauia IA - July 01, 2015, 01:19 PM
RE: I hate the bus - by Citali - July 01, 2015, 01:34 PM
RE: I hate the bus - by Manauia IA - July 03, 2015, 12:26 PM
RE: I hate the bus - by Citali - July 03, 2015, 06:34 PM
RE: I hate the bus - by Manauia IA - July 04, 2015, 11:02 AM
RE: I hate the bus - by Citali - July 04, 2015, 12:26 PM
RE: I hate the bus - by Manauia IA - July 06, 2015, 06:26 PM