Redtail Rise worn out your welcome
246 Posts
Ooc — Will
Family. If you asked Arion what he thought the moment someone said the word 'family', he would have answered that the images of family would flashed through his mind. Images of his father, his stepmother (as he never knew his blood mother), his littermates, his numerous siblings and relatives and those he grew up with. But something had changed now, before he arrived at Redtail Rise, family was still his blood family, but now, several other wolves appeared, wolves that he was not related to by blood. They were the wolves of Redtail Rise, obviously not all the wolves, but those he was close to like Reek and Saena.

Arion's ears flicked backwards as Saena spoke, agreeing with the fact that it didn't matter what the reason was if he left but she added a but to the sentence, adding that she had seen a lot of wolves leave and that she would appreciate knowing it wasn't because of her. She could've said 'good luck where you're going, Arion' or 'take care' but instead she chose to attempt to guilt trip him. It only partly worked as he was already feeling guilty before she spoke.

Could he do this? No, he couldn't, Arion realized with a sharp pang of regret yet relief at the sametime. He was nervous of the idea of being tied down to one pack, of caring for others, yet at the same time he was glad to know he wasn't going to leave his best friends. He was also happy that they cared enough to be sad when, no, if he left and that if he really did, someone would be there to at least attempt to dissuade him from leaving.

Silently, the chocolate stallion turned around and noticed that she wasn't looking at him, he took the advantage of that and strode forward quietly, touching his flicked his tongue affectionately over the top of her head in a brotherly manner. "Hey," he murmured softly and nudged her gently. "Look at me, and know that it wasn't because of you that I wanted to leave this time. Nobody was the reason, but myself. I was stupid. I'm not going to leave, and I'm so sorry for making you sad. Will you forgive me this once, little sis?"

Of course Arion wasn't sure if Saena would appreciate him calling her that but he hoped that even if she hated it, she would turn a blind eye to it just this time and not kick him out. Though technically she was a little sister (and leader obviously) to him in every way but blood, the chocolate stallion loved her only in a platonic way.
Messages In This Thread
worn out your welcome - by Arion - July 09, 2015, 04:53 AM
RE: worn out your welcome - by Saēna - July 10, 2015, 08:48 PM
RE: worn out your welcome - by Arion - July 11, 2015, 05:17 AM
RE: worn out your welcome - by Saēna - July 13, 2015, 03:02 PM
RE: worn out your welcome - by Arion - July 14, 2015, 03:19 AM
RE: worn out your welcome - by Saēna - July 15, 2015, 05:51 PM
RE: worn out your welcome - by Arion - July 16, 2015, 04:42 AM
RE: worn out your welcome - by Saēna - July 17, 2015, 03:37 PM
RE: worn out your welcome - by Arion - July 24, 2015, 03:12 AM
RE: worn out your welcome - by Saēna - July 30, 2015, 05:36 PM
RE: worn out your welcome - by Arion - August 01, 2015, 10:01 PM