i think that they could be the better half of me.
563 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
While she waited for the Ostrega to appear, Harlyn's mind returned to trying to decide what to say to him, but more than that, what he would say in response.  Would he go with her?  Would he stay?  Would he be angry with her for leaving again?  No.  If Harlyn was certain of one thing it was that Mordecai would not be upset with her for pursuing her dreams, even if it meant leaving him behind again.  That would be his choice whether or not he was left.

"Mordecai?" Harlyn said as his voice came to her rather suddenly.  She turned to face him, a smile dancing across her lips at the sight of his handsome face.  She walked quickly towards him, reaching out then to press her nose affectionately against his temple.  "Hey, that didn't take long," she crooned just as a flash of lightning lit up the sky above them.  She froze briefly, her gaze flickering upwards as the light disappeared and the thunder rolled again, momentarily forgetting why she had called for him.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i think that they could be the better half of me. - by Harlyn - July 20, 2015, 07:10 PM