Bearclaw Valley Blowing away the scenery around me
537 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
«Not a prob. W_^V»

The silent shadow was admittedly amused by the little shard of upset he felt flung his way from the miniature lupine, and he tilted crown, a smile dancing at the edge of his jaw. 
He hadn't even been there for 5 minutes, and another little soul despised him. How quaint. 

"You haven't even asked my name, and found out the very title of the wolf you are against, child. "

Cry knew the pup had no clue what he was remotely saying, and astonishing enough, it saddened him a bit. 
He smelled how new the pup was to the world, and understood first words had not yet come to the recently born. That was fine. 
Actions spoke louder than words. 
Silence was even louder. 

The pure white was swaggering up to the ebony, his little face contorted in a manner that seemed to dare him to try anything he wouldn't approve of. 
A challenge. 
Adorable. 
Even a tiny rumble from the recently created throat uttered something resembling an attempted growl. 

As he had previously done with the alpha, Cry snaked backwards, the complete body circuit working and relocating so he would not be in the way of the pale pup reaching his freedom. Of course he wouldn't let the pup run into anything that would cause harm, but only watching his moves. 
A silent guardian. 

As he observed, an almost imperceptible movement was on his left, and without looking at it, he bent from his one acquired sitting position, and found the movement to be a tiny snail. 

The dark man took a single hooked claw, snatched up the snail, and placed it into the view of the snow child.
What was his next move?
Messages In This Thread
Blowing away the scenery around me - by Xan - July 23, 2015, 04:12 AM
RE: Blowing away the scenery around me - by Cry - July 23, 2015, 04:50 AM
RE: Blowing away the scenery around me - by Xan - July 23, 2015, 02:47 PM
RE: Blowing away the scenery around me - by Cry - July 23, 2015, 04:52 PM
RE: Blowing away the scenery around me - by Xan - July 23, 2015, 07:14 PM
RE: Blowing away the scenery around me - by Cry - July 23, 2015, 09:38 PM
RE: Blowing away the scenery around me - by Xan - July 23, 2015, 10:02 PM
RE: Blowing away the scenery around me - by Cry - July 23, 2015, 10:20 PM
RE: Blowing away the scenery around me - by Xan - July 23, 2015, 11:07 PM
RE: Blowing away the scenery around me - by Cry - July 23, 2015, 11:34 PM