Bearclaw Valley the underdog
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Last post from me. Hopefully Xan will warm up to Chev eventually, aha

Xan's eyes followed the movements of the younger, not wanting to risk letting him get in a sneak attack. It seemed the other boy wasn't the type to do that, though, as he stayed calm while approaching the albino. Something had to be wrong with the kid, he decided. Who in their right mind would get so close to someone who'd just bit them? He had to give him credit for that, at least. Even if something was wrong with him, he'd still gotten close to the little ghost again and laid down—an action he'd quickly learned was useless when it came to defending oneself. When the word 'sleepy' was uttered, Alexander couldn't deny that he was feeling a bit tired, too. He'd had a long day, and felt he was deserving of a nap. Just a nap, however, since the day was still young enough for him to be able to cause trouble later on.

He watched the other boy scoot closer to him, and continued to watch him until he fell asleep. His gaze then slid to Cry, watching him closely as the boy laid down. The man had proven to be a good playmate, but he still didn't trust him. The only reason he was willing to even consider letting himself nap with the sandy child so close was because the elder was there too, though. He trusted the man a little more than he trusted the pup, since the man wasn't trying to steal his mother away from him, but not enough for him to fall right to sleep; as the younger had. Instead, Xan laid there for awhile, looking over to the lion-pelted lupine every now and again, before finally letting his eyes close. Within seconds of meeting darkness, he was thrown into his land of dreams, having not realized just how tired he was.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
the underdog - by RIP Leo - July 23, 2015, 05:14 PM
RE: the underdog - by Xan - July 23, 2015, 05:29 PM
RE: the underdog - by Cry - July 23, 2015, 05:36 PM
RE: the underdog - by RIP Leo - July 23, 2015, 05:53 PM
RE: the underdog - by Xan - July 23, 2015, 06:12 PM
RE: the underdog - by Cry - July 23, 2015, 06:22 PM
RE: the underdog - by RIP Leo - July 23, 2015, 06:33 PM
RE: the underdog - by Xan - July 23, 2015, 06:49 PM