Redtail Rise worn out your welcome
246 Posts
Ooc — Will
She looked up at him in confusion when he licked her head comfortingly, but that confusion quickly became relief when he asked her to forgive him and that he would not go, at least, not this time. The stallion could not predict the future, so he would not promise he would not leave the next day, or the next month or anything happening later. He could only promise he would not leave now, which from Saena's expression, seemed to be enough. Good. Because he couldn't give her anything more than what he had already given her.

Saena spoke quietly, saying that she would always forgive him. Really? Because she was saying that even in the future, she would forgive him? Who knew what horrendous things he would do in the future? Could she forgive him then? How could she promise something like that, he would never understand. But he decided not to question her, not wanting the moment to be ruined by awkwardness and confusion.

Then she asked him to tell her what was wrong, to make him think of leaving. He debated for a brief moment if he should tell her everything, but decided against it. "I'm sorry," he murmured softly. "But I cannot tell you. Perhaps a few months later, I will be able to tell you, but right now..I can't do that. I'm sorry."
Messages In This Thread
worn out your welcome - by Arion - July 09, 2015, 04:53 AM
RE: worn out your welcome - by Saēna - July 10, 2015, 08:48 PM
RE: worn out your welcome - by Arion - July 11, 2015, 05:17 AM
RE: worn out your welcome - by Saēna - July 13, 2015, 03:02 PM
RE: worn out your welcome - by Arion - July 14, 2015, 03:19 AM
RE: worn out your welcome - by Saēna - July 15, 2015, 05:51 PM
RE: worn out your welcome - by Arion - July 16, 2015, 04:42 AM
RE: worn out your welcome - by Saēna - July 17, 2015, 03:37 PM
RE: worn out your welcome - by Arion - July 24, 2015, 03:12 AM
RE: worn out your welcome - by Saēna - July 30, 2015, 05:36 PM
RE: worn out your welcome - by Arion - August 01, 2015, 10:01 PM