Redtail Rise worn out your welcome
246 Posts
Ooc — Will
last post from me :)

He noted her frown and knew she was about to insist that he tell her what was wrong. Arion stiffened, but his tensed muscles relaxed when she did not pursue and left it at that. Even if she prodded and questioned, the chocolate stallion would never tell her what was wrong unless he felt like it, felt like it was time. That was something his packmates would have to know about him, because if they did not and kept rudely insisting, Arion would eventually release his pent up annoyance and that wasn't going to be a pretty sight.

Velvety brown ears swiveled towards his leader as Saena finally spoke. Her words were what he expected: that he didn't need to face it alone. That she was here for him and that he didn't need to feel like he needed to leave (he wanted to roll his eyes at that but decided against it). Arion simply dipped his chocolate crown in a nod, indicating he had heard and processed her words and understood.

Arion's golden gaze drifted from Saena to his surroundings, and he sighed an uncharacteristic sigh for a second before speaking, "I'm leaving....for a short trip to clear my head." The Greek turned and began making his way out of Redtail Rise, but the moment he stepped out of the borders, he twisted his head to look at the Alpha Female. "I'll be back. Don't expect me to be here for a few days though," then Arion smiled for the briefest of seconds before he turned and continued moving in the direction of Dawnlark Plains, an air of melancholy surrounding him as he trotted away and didn't look back.
Messages In This Thread
worn out your welcome - by Arion - July 09, 2015, 04:53 AM
RE: worn out your welcome - by Saēna - July 10, 2015, 08:48 PM
RE: worn out your welcome - by Arion - July 11, 2015, 05:17 AM
RE: worn out your welcome - by Saēna - July 13, 2015, 03:02 PM
RE: worn out your welcome - by Arion - July 14, 2015, 03:19 AM
RE: worn out your welcome - by Saēna - July 15, 2015, 05:51 PM
RE: worn out your welcome - by Arion - July 16, 2015, 04:42 AM
RE: worn out your welcome - by Saēna - July 17, 2015, 03:37 PM
RE: worn out your welcome - by Arion - July 24, 2015, 03:12 AM
RE: worn out your welcome - by Saēna - July 30, 2015, 05:36 PM
RE: worn out your welcome - by Arion - August 01, 2015, 10:01 PM