Hoshor Plains Pluviophile
160 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
A long time indeed! I thought you'd be removed by the checker D:
Oh, and that sounds good! I don't know how to use the dice system so this way it's easier for me :P
btw, I'm assuming the blow to Rakharo's shoulder was like a full body tackle?

Rakharo's experience with family was far from happy. He had lost almost all of it and what remained was little. This was the reason Rakharo had such a hard and severe personality. He feared getting attached to people, but what he thought of his Khalas was a different kind of family other than blood relation. He hoped he would one day be able to open to them as his loyal followers. To be a strong unity.

The Khal would take his confrontation to Azzaro lightly. He was young. But Rakharo wouldn't deny his strength and potential. This test, even if Rakharo didn't become the ultimate victor of the encounter, would serve him to see Azzaro's strengths and weaknesses, and would help him know how to help him become better -no- how to become the best.

The Khal took the blow to his shoulder, adding his own weight on Azzaro's to avoid being tackled to the ground. Their muscular bodies clashed with the strength of a buffalo. It was too evident what he would try first, so the Khal kept a close watch on the younger male's jaws as he dipped his head and pulled his paw. Rakharo jumped forward, moving the rest of his body along with his paw, therefore, outwitting Azzaro's attempt to unbalance him and using his momentum to, instead, unbalance his attacker.
Messages In This Thread
Pluviophile - by Rakharo - July 03, 2015, 02:19 PM
RE: Pluviophile - by Azzaro - July 04, 2015, 05:17 AM
RE: Pluviophile - by Rakharo - July 06, 2015, 03:54 PM
RE: Pluviophile - by Azzaro - July 10, 2015, 03:28 AM
RE: Pluviophile - by Rakharo - July 10, 2015, 12:23 PM
RE: Pluviophile - by Azzaro - August 02, 2015, 12:04 AM
RE: Pluviophile - by Rakharo - August 02, 2015, 02:22 PM
RE: Pluviophile - by Azzaro - August 05, 2015, 03:23 AM