'Til I Collapse.
127 Posts
Ooc — Sarah
Ayana was just drinking some fresh, cold water from the spring when she noticed someone coming. Her head popped up quickly and her ears turned into the direction of the stranger. It was another wolf, a female probably. Not too big, not too small, pretty, with a light coat like her. Quickly, Ayana thought about if she knew this girl, but then her question was answered when the female introduced herself as Iris. And Iris asked her to introduce herself.
Moody as she was, Ayana first did not reply at all. She looked up and down at the female and investigated her closely. Her eyes were clenched a little and Ayana was breathing loudly, which almost sounded like a growl. No, the female was still not good at social situations, which was something she wanted to work on since she left Blackfeather. But Ayana simply could not stand most females, Zhavvi and Lusa being an exception.

Eventually, Ayana opened her mouth to reply to the female. "Ayana. I'm a lone wolf. Independent.", she said, with a weird undertone in her voice. The word lone wolf did not please Ayana and she felt weird saying this, as she was in a way determined to go back to Blackfeather, so technically she was not really a loner, was she? Ayana shook her head. She really was not in the mood to fight, so she decided to let her muscles relax again to show the female she was welcome. "Beautiful, isn't it?", Ayana said, referring to the area. She then looked away again and sighed a little
Messages In This Thread
'Til I Collapse. - by Ayana - September 01, 2015, 10:07 AM
RE: 'Til I Collapse. - by Iris - September 02, 2015, 11:16 AM
RE: 'Til I Collapse. - by Ayana - September 03, 2015, 07:17 AM