Redhawk Caldera Fly-by-nights from Riverside
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
His response lined up with what she already knew. Her brows lifted at the news about the north. She mistook him to mean that the northern Teekon Wilds experienced different weather than its southern regions. Because she was young and inexperienced, Wildfire didn't question this. In time, she would realize her error, either because logic would take hold the more she explored or because she would experience firsthand the similarities in climate while on her travels.

"I take it you don't like snow?" she queried. "It sounded like it might be fun, the way my dad described it. But I'm already a klutz and he said ice is slippery. If it's downright dangerous, then I'm doomed," she mused, an ear turning sideways as she glanced off into the night.

Njal didn't have much to say to that beyond a monosyllabic answer to her question. Eventually, Wildfire took her cue and made an exit, wishing him a good night. She left him to his quiet, solitary contemplation even as she sought even higher ground. Once she found a good spot, she relaxed and breathed deeply of the cool air, her amber eyes rolling skyward again as she sought Calamity and Raven's Arrow, then maybe some new constellations to name.

I edited a conclusion since Njal's been removed.
Messages In This Thread
Fly-by-nights from Riverside - by RIP Njal - September 13, 2015, 02:27 AM
RE: Fly-by-nights from Riverside - by Wildfire - September 13, 2015, 12:23 PM
RE: Fly-by-nights from Riverside - by RIP Njal - September 13, 2015, 01:07 PM
RE: Fly-by-nights from Riverside - by Wildfire - September 13, 2015, 01:12 PM
RE: Fly-by-nights from Riverside - by RIP Njal - September 13, 2015, 02:18 PM
RE: Fly-by-nights from Riverside - by Wildfire - September 13, 2015, 02:58 PM
RE: Fly-by-nights from Riverside - by RIP Njal - September 13, 2015, 03:14 PM
RE: Fly-by-nights from Riverside - by Wildfire - September 13, 2015, 03:33 PM
RE: Fly-by-nights from Riverside - by RIP Njal - September 13, 2015, 03:45 PM
RE: Fly-by-nights from Riverside - by Wildfire - September 13, 2015, 09:50 PM