Lake Rodney I will still be your big brother
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
After talking to Elwood, Wildfire set out directly to scour the nearby wilderness of any sign of her Aunt Finley. Upon reaching the borders, she hovered indecisively for a few beats before heading toward Lake Rodney. She would start at the far southwestern corner of the Teekon Wilds, then canvass back in the opposite direction, eliminating possibilities as she went. Surely she would pick up some clue, if not find her wayward aunt herself.

She had barely even begun her trip when a voice called out to her, startling her. Although she desperately wanted to find her godmother, Wildfire decided to heed the call. Unlike her father, she wasn't angry with Sebastian for leaving. She was simply sad, especially because he had never even hinted at the possibility. She would miss her bigger brother, though she was glad he was howling for her now. She knew Peregrine had ushered him out swiftly but now they would get their chance to say goodbye.

"Seb!" she cried when he came into view. She galloped toward him, throwing herself at him in a clinging embrace. "I'm going to miss you," Wildfire said, fighting an urge to cry even as she pushed away to look into his face. She couldn't say she understood his reasons perfectly, though as a wanderer herself, she would be the last one to hold it against him. "Where do you think you'll go?"
Messages In This Thread
I will still be your big brother - by Sebastian - September 20, 2015, 03:49 PM
RE: I will still be your big brother - by Wildfire - September 20, 2015, 03:58 PM
RE: I will still be your big brother - by Sebastian - September 20, 2015, 04:31 PM
RE: I will still be your big brother - by Wildfire - September 20, 2015, 04:51 PM
RE: I will still be your big brother - by Sebastian - September 20, 2015, 05:32 PM
RE: I will still be your big brother - by Wildfire - September 21, 2015, 12:53 PM
RE: I will still be your big brother - by Sebastian - September 21, 2015, 04:49 PM
RE: I will still be your big brother - by Wildfire - September 21, 2015, 05:56 PM
RE: I will still be your big brother - by Sebastian - September 22, 2015, 07:11 AM
RE: I will still be your big brother - by Wildfire - September 22, 2015, 10:20 AM
RE: I will still be your big brother - by Sebastian - September 22, 2015, 04:49 PM
RE: I will still be your big brother - by Wildfire - September 22, 2015, 05:02 PM
RE: I will still be your big brother - by Sebastian - September 23, 2015, 06:12 AM
RE: I will still be your big brother - by Wildfire - September 23, 2015, 09:21 AM
RE: I will still be your big brother - by Sebastian - September 23, 2015, 12:26 PM