Phantom Hollow but i'm drawn to the wilder nights at home
579 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
AW

Fog rolled about him, captivating him and yet stirring a tremor of trepidation along his spine.  Constantine did not explore often – but as of late, the youth found himself more curious about the world, and given next month he would be placed in the adult ranks of the pack, he wanted to ensure he made a decent contribution and made his parents proud.

His dark limbs had carried him without rhyme or reason except to take in what Teekon Wilds had to offer. He had been gone for over a day now – but the morning was young when it found him in the Hollow, a white mist swirling about his slowly bulking form. Bright eyed pierced through the thick fog, trying to decipher what was reality and what was illusion – and his brown fur was dampening.

So far, he was more than content at the land his family resided in.. it was far superior to this.
all you have is your fire
Messages In This Thread
but i'm drawn to the wilder nights at home - by Constantine - September 24, 2015, 08:57 AM
RE: but i'm drawn to the wilder nights at home - by Behati - September 28, 2015, 02:21 PM
RE: but i'm drawn to the wilder nights at home - by Behati - September 29, 2015, 07:41 AM