Sawtooth Spire there goes rabbit, he choked
121 Posts
Ooc — Kris
For real LOL. You'd swear I had just fed him the most terrible thing in the world. I tried to wait him out once, and yeah no. He sat like that for... so... long... I gave up. LOL. Also Haha @ your first paragraph, you are perfectly understanding my vision for Ping! ;) I probably could have had a lot of fun if I had left him a female, but I was not into that back then haha. Princess-son is freaking great though! Love him.

He did not move. He did not even blink. His father prompted him to swallow and his dead stare rolled to focus on the king's face. He understood he could not escape this, but he hesitated none the less in case Iqniq chose to take pity on his taste buds and excuse him from this trial of yuck. But no, he was resolved to seeing his son eat that liver, and so slowly, the third born lowered his muzzle. He closed his eyes as he steeled himself, and then swallowed. He immediately shuddered, shook his head and shrunk back with a muttered buuuuh-uh-uh-uhh, turning his face to look past his shoulder.

Within a moment, he looked back to his father, and his fluffy fox tail wagged. His ears were perked forward, and he smiled. "I good now?" he asked. He had done the thing. Surely he was a good boy now. A good boy that was allowed to go lick things until he found something that took that liver-flavor out of his mouth.
Messages In This Thread
there goes rabbit, he choked - by Iqniq - September 16, 2015, 04:57 PM
RE: there goes rabbit, he choked - by Pingasut - September 29, 2015, 06:05 PM
RE: there goes rabbit, he choked - by Iqniq - September 30, 2015, 02:29 PM
RE: there goes rabbit, he choked - by Pingasut - October 02, 2015, 04:44 PM
RE: there goes rabbit, he choked - by Iqniq - October 04, 2015, 01:50 PM
RE: there goes rabbit, he choked - by Pingasut - October 07, 2015, 05:51 PM
RE: there goes rabbit, he choked - by Iqniq - October 10, 2015, 12:21 PM
RE: there goes rabbit, he choked - by Pingasut - October 11, 2015, 07:48 PM
RE: there goes rabbit, he choked - by Iqniq - October 12, 2015, 10:49 PM
RE: there goes rabbit, he choked - by Pingasut - October 15, 2015, 07:34 PM
RE: there goes rabbit, he choked - by Iqniq - October 16, 2015, 12:55 AM